* Ingredients / Recipe *
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup water
1 tsp vanilla
(mix well in a bowl; add)
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup white flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
? raisins, nuts. dried fruit
Mix well. Place on greased
baking pan in lumps about
1 inch across, about 3 inches
apart. Bake at 375 for 10
to 12 minutes. (Done when they
begin to brown at the edges.)
The recipe is vegan (if your
ingredients are vegan).
= Further Suggestions
1. When someone says, "Ya gotta eat"
as a reason for working, give them an
anarchist oatmeal cookie.
2. Give them away also to those who
don't say "Ya gotta eat." They might
be depressed or too hungry to talk.
3. Ask other people to give them away.
4. Think about free food stores and
other enterprises of freedom.
5. Make sure your neighbors, the
cops, the rich, and so on get plenty,
and don't forget the wretched and the
homeless either. Everybody eats.
6. Don't forget to eat some yourself.
"You were born, and so you're free.
So -- Happy Birthday!" -- Laurie Anderson